Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Family and I are off to the Isle of Wight to Run in the Oldest continual marathon in the country. This is there 58th year!! I therefore have to pay homage.

I am raising money for the Burns Unit at Sheffield's Childrens Hospital where our son was 2 years ago. I need your help to reach my target and am running out of time. I am on course to complete my 40 marathon challenge in 34 weeks, 6 weeks ahead of schedule. The IOW marathon will be my 35th leaving me 5 marathons left to complete in 3 weeks!!  I have a donation website set up HERE where you can find a few more details on the challenge. In the meantime I am trying to maintain some sort of blog as to how I get on in each run. I would also be grateful for a tweet on twitter or a shout out on facebook if you're a keen user of such things. Thank you very much for any assistance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.